INFORMATION ON DATA CONTROLLER AND RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOSE PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
Pursuant to Art. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
– The controller of your personal data is Media Inventions s.c. with its seat at ul. Zlota 7 lok.18, 00-019 Warszawa, Poland.
– Your personal data will be processed based on Art. 6 (1) (f) of the aforementioned Regulation, that is, for purposes resulting from legitimate interests of Media Inventions s.c. or by a third party, that is, as part of the business activity, or alternatively, if the cooperation is not started, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) of the aforementioned regulation, that is, based on your consent – for ongoing and future business activities, including marketing.
– The recipients of your personal data are: Media Inventions s.c. and providers of IT and logistic services.
– Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to implement cooperation, including agreements and claims related to it, based on generally applicable legal regulations. If the cooperation is not started or it has been terminated your personal data will be erased as soon as possible. In the situation where the data was processed on the basis of your consent – the data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. The withdrawal of consent should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– You have the right to access your data as well as the right to their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, the right to object to their processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
– You have the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO if you believe that processing of personal data related to you infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
– Provision of your personal data is a precondition for cooperation, including conclusion of an agreement. A failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to start cooperation, including conclusion of an agreement.
By default, most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Visitors/users can still change the default configuration. As pointed out above, the disabling or deletion of cookies could prevent optimum use of some areas of the site or compromise the use of the services under authentication.
If users/visitors wish to decide each time whether to accept cookies or not, they can also configure their browser to generate a message whenever a cookie is saved.
The cookies used are either persistent (they remain stored until they expire, on the hard disk of the personal computer of users/visitors) or session (they are not permanently stored on the computer of users/visitors and disappear when closing the browser).
Cookies are used to facilitate navigation within the site and its correct use, to facilitate access to services that require authentication (saving users from having to re-enter authentication credentials at each access to the services), for statistical purposes, to know which areas of the site were visited and, in some cases, for optimum management of the pages and advertising spaces or to deliver content and advertising in line with the choices made by users.
Session cookies are used for transmitting the session identifiers required to enable safe and efficient website browsing. The session cookies used on this website avoid recourse to other information technologies that could compromise the privacy of users/visitors, and are also used to improve the delivery of services.
Cookies may also be specific to the website (for example, to know the number of pages viewed within the site) or third-party (created by other websites to deliver content on the site being visiting). This site may use anonymous third-party cookies for the purpose of managing the delivery of ads in a dynamic and advanced way. The most popular browsers allow the blocking of third-party cookies, accepting only those of the website. Also, some companies that create cookies on other sites offer the possibility of disabling and/or inhibiting only their own cookies in a simple and immediate way, even when they are anonymous or do not involve registration of personal identification data (e.g. IP address).